Dean EJ Adams
CEO & President
In Dean’s twenty-five plus years as an experienced Executive, Dean has been intimately involved in all aspects of project development, execution and operations. Included in these strategies is a strong experience in modularisation of major projects. In particular, his experience and training has resulted in a worldwide reputation for expertise in Global & Strategic Sourcing, Project development and Project execution through a broad spectrum of resource projects, which embrace both local and international territories.
Project Map & Experience
• KTL 2/3 Expansion Project, Republic of
• LNG Plant, Sarawak East Malaysia
• Container Terminal CT4, Pulau Indah, Malaysia
• Senai Desaru Espressway, Malaysia
• Kota Kinabalu International airport extension,
• Port Klang Automotive Export Terminal,
• Commercial Development, Kepong, Malaysia
• Cycle Power Station, Thailand
• Keppel Road Container Yard, Singapore
• Widening and Dredging of Kallang River,
• Mass Rapid Transit, Singapore
• Freeport Copper Project, Indonesia
• Phonsavan Copper Gold Project, Laos
• Chevron US$400 Million, Perth, Western Australia
and Bangkok, Thailand.
• Aroona Alliance Operations A$110m, Perth WA
• Snowy Hydro Operations A$120m, Cooma, NSW.
• Toowoomba Integrated Milk Project, A$300m, Queensland.
• Nystar Port Pirie Tranformation Project, A$600m, South Australia.
• Adani Mining Project, A$16 billion, Queensland, Australia.
• Alpha Coal Project is a A$14 billion, Queensland, Australia.
• Alcan G3 Expansion Project AUD$3 Billion, Brisbane, Australia.
• Telfer Project AUD$1.6 Billion, Brisbane and Perth, Australia.
• Olympic Dam Uranium Rebuild (WMC) AUD$300 Million Roxby Downs, South Australia.
• Stanwell Magnesium Project AUD$1.6 Billion, Brisbane, Australia.
• Stuart Oil Shale Project, Gladstone, Australia. US$200 Million.
• Boyne Aluminium Smelter, Brisbane / Gladstone, Queensland, Australia. AUD$1 Billion.
• LNG EPC3, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
• LNG EPC4, Hides, Papua New Guinea
• LNG, Papa Lealea, Papua New Guinea
• Komo Airport, Papua New Guinea
• Ok Tedi Gold Copper Project, Papua New
• Lihir Island Gold Mine, Papua New Guinea
• Bougainville Copper 13th Mill project, Papua
• Ma’aden Alumina Refinery Mine, Al Khobar,
• Tuna Cannery, American Samoa
• Goro Nickel Project (Greenfield Nickel Project),
• Ambatovy Nickel Project, Madagascar
• Panda Hills Project, Tanzania
• Ayanfuri Gold Project, Ghana
• Tenge Magnetite Project, Mozambique
• Hinda Phosphate Project, Congo
• Tenke Fungurume Copper/Cobalt African
• Mwanesi Magnetite Project, Zimbabwe
• Essase Gold Project, Ghana
• Kanyika Rare Earths Project, Malawi
• Marrampa Iron Ore Project, Sierra Leone
• Bashair 2 Petroleum Export terminal, Sudan
• Alumar Aluminium Refinery Expansion, Brazil
• Antamina Copper Project, Peru
• La Granja Copper Project, Peru
• Project Management Training, Chile
• Chayvo On-Shore Oil Platform, Sakhalin, Russia
• Olympia Housing Project, Yuzhno-Sakhalin,
• Kinleith Paper Mill, Tokoroa, New Zealand. NZD$400 Million.
• Prigodyne Liquid Natural Gas Tanks, Sakhalin,
• Sakhalin 2, Sakhalin, Russia
We are a leader in safety performance across the industry. We are very proud of our safety record.
Zero Harm Program
The Zero Harm Program is made up of a combination of multimedia and interactive modules, explaining how each element operates and how it integrates with the overall goal of Zero incidents. It covers the end-to-end safety aspects in the job, starting from recruitment through to the demobilisation of a project.
The Key Areas of our Zero Harm Program include:
Awareness and Training
Looking for Risks
Go Home Safe
Our People & Partners
“When you work with excellence, you build excellent projects.”
It is this belief that led us to form alliances with other leading organisations within the resources and construction industries. Through our alliance partners we can offer a comprehensive, one stop project support network for all clients. This network comprises organisations that specialise in project execution, planning and delivery and have a history of providing exemplary service to their clients across a wide variety of projects and believe that success requires continuous improvement.
Our alliance partners support our clients in the following areas:
Geotechnical and project definition
Design and project solutions
Construction, commissioning, shutdowns
Personnel solutions for the mining, civil and building construction industries